Friday, May 20, 2016

Here are My AU2016 Class Proposals

I just wanted to share my class proposals for Autodesk University 2016. I originally was going to submit 6 class proposals but I ended up combining 3 together so that is why there are only 4 as shown in the image below.

My proposed classes for AU2016
I thought it would be a good idea to be transparent with you all on what classes I propose so I decided to share them on this blog.

Did I forget any? Are there any other topics you feel I should be proposing?
Are you submitting any class proposals? If so good luck to you and hope to see you at AU2016.

6 comments:

some dude said...

Nice you to share Marello. I will be saving my dollars for your class..

JohnP said...

Topography.

Unknown said...

Will your industry talk on High tech structural engineering... Be a group talk on what is lacking in the work flows / how others are doing it or instruction by yourself on how to enhance the work flow?

Make sure they record these this year, I don't get to go every year! Need to be able to watch afterwards.

Unknown said...

Hi Marcello. I have really enjoyed your posts and have learned a great deal about Dynamo because of it. I definitely will sign up for your Dyanmo class this year.

I, myself have submitted two proposals. last I spoke about BIM and Asset Management for Airports and this year I proposed to go in further details about BIM Management for Owners and specifically how Dynamo fits into the equation with BIM and Asset Management. Another class I proposed is similar, but goes into more specific details about BIM, Assert Management AND QR Codes.In both classes, I aim to show how Dynamo helps us as Building owners manage assets.

I hope at least one of the two proposals get approved. Either way, I look forward to AU 2016 and perhaps get to meet you.

Emmy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fertilop said...

Hi Marcello, Where is that hardcore topograpgy class?